Internet Sim Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Star Wars: Outer Rim Blues
Crossover OOC EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:03 pm by Aaron

» SW:ORB Character Sheets, Docs, Etc
Crossover OOC EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:32 pm by Aaron

» EotE: Oil, Sweat and Treasure
Crossover OOC EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:51 pm by mikey

» EotE Campaign Chat
Crossover OOC EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 am by Tsukiyumi

» General discussion
Crossover OOC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 am by Tsukiyumi

» Edge of the Empire stats, character sheets, ships, etc
Crossover OOC EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 am by Tsukiyumi

» Ratwaters Revenge (GURPS Fallout)
Crossover OOC EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:59 pm by mikey

» GURPS Fallout Character Stuff
Crossover OOC EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:14 pm by Cypher

» Fallout Chat Thread
Crossover OOC EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:28 pm by Aaron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Crossover OOC

3 posters

Go down

Crossover OOC Empty Crossover OOC

Post by Deepcrush Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Because I'm still interested in getting this going!
Deepcrush
Deepcrush
Player
Player

https://www.facebook.com/Jason.Cory.Nizer

Back to top Go down

Crossover OOC Empty Re: Crossover OOC

Post by Lighthawk Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Getting what now?
Lighthawk
Lighthawk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepcrush Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 pm

The crossover RP... from DITL...
Deepcrush
Deepcrush
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighthawk Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Must have missed out on that one. Details?
Lighthawk
Lighthawk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepcrush Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am

http://ditl.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=46

(Plus a small introduction)

Deep in space a multitude of planets swirled around the headquarters of the Dalek base. Each planet having been dragged to its location through time and space in order to power the device. The planets' gravitational force caused disturbances in space time to fuel the powerful Reality Bomb. The bomb's energy charging building up enough force to cancel creation.

Davros, the creator of the Daleks watched in satisfaction as The Doctor and his companions lay dying after a failed attempt to prevent the Reality Bomb for exploding. "Now Doctor my ultimate revenge! My bomb will cancel all of creation so that the Daleks will reign supreme!"

"You'll kill billions!" The Doctor said spitting up some blood. The Daleks had mortally wounded him already.

"You think too small Doctor. Unfathomable trillions will die!" Davros laughed and activated the Reality Bomb. The planets swirling around the Dalek base exploded sending huge amounts of power into the device which set loose a torrent of energy through all of space and time fracturing apart reality.

The universe that The Doctor lives in and the universes he has touched recently began to feel the effects first. Duration, separate from space-time, was the true ruling factor of the universe. Time is relevant but duration-- duration is always constant.

The universe's timelines in all aspects began to break down as the Duration progressed. Leaving only the Dalek's central hub in their home universe.

Several hundred years and many trillions of universes away the affects began to seep through a multidimensional portal leading into the Alpha Quadrant. Admiral Janeway listened to the reports coming from all over the Fedeation while she sat in the ready room of her flagship. "The entire planet just disappeared. Only subatomic particles were detected." The commander told her. "That makes the seventh such event in as many hours."

"Appears something is happening." Janeway said, stating the obvious.

"Yes ma'am... it would appear that way." The commander said, "The President has called for a formal investigation but we haven't been hit hard by these strange disturbances like the Klingons have so it has little political weight in the Federation. So he has entrusted it to you."

Janeway smiled and stood up from her chair and walked to the window. The stars outside greeted her in their usual light. She then turned as she drank some of her coffee and told the commander some pointless story about her father and tried to connect it to the present situation somehow. But yet again she failed to explain it in even the most abstract ways making it yet another story that no one understood. "And ever since that day we've washed our hands one at a time." She finished.

The commander stood there for a long awkward moment before nodding, "Yes ma'am."

Janeway gave him a half grin, "You see, we are the cow's in the situation and our milk has gone missing."

In a bright flash Q appeared before the Admiral and the commander. "Janeway that was the worse of all your bad stories. And I am not surprised that once again you don't have a present waiting for me. Its not every day that I visit my once bride to be."

Janeway grimaced, "What do you want, Q?"

"The fabric of our universe is falling apart my dear Janeway. Something that not even I can correct. What you see now is just the beginning and its going to get worse."

Janeway cocked an eyebrow, "Aren't you all powered? Are you asking for my help?"

"Don't be daft Janeway, there are limits to even my power. That said I do need the help from competent people." Q replied.

"Well what can we do for you?" Janeway asked.

"I said competent, Miss-Break the Prime Directive and cause so many ripples in time that we don't even know what to do to get it fixed. C suggested I try to fix the mess but I told C and his little friend M that I just wanted to marry you I'm not in charge of you." Q turned to the quiet Commander, "Go away." He said and snapped his fingers leaving Janeway and Q alone. "Our universe is relatively close to the universe that started this ripple that's spreading throughout the multiverse. So there isn't much time. I'll snag a few people from multiple universes but I need a base of operations. Who would have thought us non-corporeals with our supreme power would be suspectable to this little mishap. Your flagship will do, Admiral Janeway."

"Don't I have a say in this?" She asked and then began to tell another of her pointless stories before Q cut her off and disappeared.

A long distance away Xan Mk 3 opened fire with his minigun at the human opponent. Aiming for the knees the bullets ripped through the meat and cartilage of the man causing him to double over. "Bow down." Xan said then dropped his minigun and pulled out his shockrifle. A quick alternate fire burst sent a blue ball of energy over the disabled man before his primary fire ignited the orb shattering the man's innards throughout the walls of the corridor bathing the hallway in blood. "I am the Alpha and the Omega." Xan declared as he pulled out his translocator and fired it towards a nearby ledge. However the beam was intercepted by Q and Xan reappeared onboard the USS James T Kirk, Janeway's ship of operations. Janeway had managed to pull the security around the room where the people would be appearing, as per Q's instructions.

Elsewhere Zanitav bowed in front of Tassadar. "The Terran warriors offered little resistance to the Zerg infestation. The Adun's Mercy was able to cut off the cancer from the dying Terran corpse. The town of New Little Rock has been destroyed."

"You have done well Praelet. The Conclave will reward you of your actions." Tassadar said as he turned to look out the window. "But I wonder if perhaps these Terrans should not be purged by the fire. We were not so much unlike them in the past, wouldn't you say?" Tassadar asked as he turned around. Zanitav was no where to be seen.

Zanitav reappeared in the room next to Xan who immediately turned to face him. "State your intentions." The cyborg ordered.

Several tens of thousands of years later and across the multiverse a Dreadnought fought a losing battle against the heretical armies of Horus. The landscape lay broken and scarred. Destruction hung in the air, saturating the sky with the revolting smell of rotting and burnt flesh. The heretical Space Marines moved to concentrate their fire power on the Dreadnought blasting away at its heavy armor. Sensors locked onto enemies of worth from Heron-Fel's perspective. Locking in for kill shots his heavy bolters fired through the softer space Marine armor piercing the blasphemer's ill gotten armor and puncturing through the softer under tissue. Data read outs ran past the man inside's visual sensors. His hull had been breached in several armies. Crimson explosions errutped to and for around him. His battle suit was failing.

But there was one last selfless act he could do for his God Emperor. Activating his self destruct as he boosted his speed to the maximum compacity and charged into a swarm of enemy Space Marines. A hundred thousand of a second before his death his massive hull was teleported out leaving the power core to detonate wiping out the enemy and maintaining the time line.

As Xan and Zanitav looked uneasy at each other and the human officers around them the badly damaged war machine appeared ten meters away and crashed to the floor. Xan leaped backwards behind some boxes as Zanitav activated his protective shield and power blades.

The officer on deck held up his arms, "Please stay calm!" He yelled as more heroes (and villains) from across the multiverse appeared.
Deepcrush
Deepcrush
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighthawk Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Interesting idea. Sounds like fun
Lighthawk
Lighthawk
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiyumi Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 am

I was Jack Bauer from 24 and Roland of Gilead from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. Hell of a lot of fun getting those two to work with Transformers, Astartes, a Predator, Iceman from X-Men, etc.
Tsukiyumi
Tsukiyumi
Admin
Admin

https://isgf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepcrush Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 am

Though it did make it fun, getting to mix interactions with the Eldar and a few video game heroes.
Deepcrush
Deepcrush
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum